Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration - HVAC Technician
?Phoenix Refrigeration is looking for an experienced Refrigeration-HVAC technician. ?This is an immediate need full-time position, reporting to the Phoenix Refrigeration West Michigan Service Manager. The successful candidate should enjoy trouble shooting and solving technical problems, like working at a fast pace each day, enjoy the freedom from repetition and is goal oriented.
?As a Phoenix Refrigeration Refrigeration-HVAC Technician, you will perform preventive maintenance inspections, diagnostic and repair service, and warranty work for Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration and HVAC systems. Commercial/Industrial equipment as located within Cold Storage facilities, Distribution Centers, Supermarkets and Food-Beverage retail.
What We Require From You
- Minimum of 5 years of direct, hands on experience with Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration equipment.
- Must have a high degree of advanced knowledge of commercial refrigeration rack systems and single compressor systems. Experience with CO2 Transcritical systems is desired.
- Must be highly competent in the troubleshooting/servicing and the maintenance of commercial HVAC/R systems. Experience with Process & Comfort Cooler Chiller Systems is desired.
- Requires working knowledge and aptitude of Emerson/CPC controls. Experience with other control systems including MicroThermal, RDM, Tridium and Carrier i-Vu is a plus.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work more than 8 hours per weekday during the summer months.
- Must be able to work at least one weekend each month and a rotating schedule of weekday after hours as part of an emergency service "On Call Team".
- Maintains compliance with all OSHA, customer safety requirements and Phoenix Refrigeration company safety program policies.
- Provide your own hand tools
- Drug free and properly documented to legally work in the USA.
- Valid driver's license in good standing.
- Positive, polite disposition and professional appearance.
?What We Provide
- Company supplied uniforms, mobile phone, service vehicle and major tools
- Our field services team members are affiliated with UA Local 174 which offers generous benefits and competitive compensation.
- Paid holidays
- Training Opportunities and Education Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay roll with direct deposit
About Phoenix Refrigeration
Phoenix Refrigeration is a Refrigeration, HVAC and Food Equipment Sales and Service firm that specializes in commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. Headquartered in Wixom, MI with branch offices in Grand Rapids, MI and Flint, MI. It is a well-established, privately held company that offers an excellent opportunity for challenging work and personal development. Phoenix Refrigeration has been in business since 2002 and continues to enjoy consistent growth year after year. The company is a leading HVAC/R contractor serving the lower peninsula of Michigan, Northern Indiana and Northern Ohio. Phoenix Refrigeration is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact or send resume to:
Branch Manager | Phoenix Refrigeration
2850 Mullins Court NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49534
M: 616-406-4544 | O: 616-735-6401